Monday, October 26, 2009

Ekkkks! What is happening.

We went to the site yesterday and guess what we found...fences, fences and lotsa fences!




They have put a fence around the perimeter of our land(And lotsa pipes inside!)

I think that is a good sign as it means they are ready to start building. What is not good about it is up to now our land hasn't been settled yet. Yeah, thanks heaps to our so-called "expert" conveyancer(yeah, that is what they call themselves), we haven't been conveyed on what's happening with it. And another not so good thing about it is our FHOG is about to expire on the 11th of November. Geeessshhhh! Stress! Stress!

I assigned hubby the task in calling the conveyancer.Cause if I talk to her, I know I would definitely blow my top and she will definitely hear a lot from me. She is really getting into my nerves. So to avoid all the unwanted drama, I let hubby do the talking. Ehehehe. (And yes, hubby is the one who takes the blow and hears a lot from me. :P)

As of this writing, hubby said she was able to talk to her and she "promised" that the settlement will happen tomorrow. Let us wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment