Friday, June 26, 2009

We'll get it right.

We had an appointment with our Sales consultant yesterday. She showed us the rectified drawings for the kitchen. So far, so good. I am smiling. She kept on re-assuring me that they will get it right.I was thinking, maybe she've seen my blog and read my frustration. Ehehehe. :p

Then she asked us if we already have our loans approved. I said yes, received it on the mail today but I have no idea on what to do with it! I was so excited that the only word I understood from it was 'Approved!' Ahahaha.

Then she asked us when our land settlement is, I told her 'err, I dunno. Aren't you the one suppose to tell me?'

Mwehehe... well, excuse me for my ignorance but it's my first house!

I'd get it right as well...I know I will. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment