Saturday, July 11, 2009

They make a rainbow, nips! nips!

Aaaarrrghhh!

I am a scrapper and choosing colors should come easy to me. But nope, this color selection is driving me nuts!

I already have a theme on mind, but since I have two boys to take into consideration, I had to shove, push and jostle that theme at the back of my mind. Yep, that far! I don't want my boys to be known as 'the-boys-who-lived-in-the-charming-pink-house.' Geeesh! The things you have to sacrifice when you're a mother.

We initially chose to have olive green as our base and work around that color. But after choosing it, suddenly I began seeing lots of green. Good if it was money green! But no, it's houses after houses that is colored green. I have no issues if there is somebody that has the same color scheme as ours, but seeing so much green for the past few months made me grew tired of it I guess.

Oh well, I still have more months to think about it. If worse comes to worst, I will settle for all white. Who can go wrong with that! (2 kids + white walls = Yeah right!)

--As for the title,while thinking about colors I suddenly remembered this jingle from Nips! Maybe it's a sign. To make my house like a rainbow! So that everybody will be happy and merry and bright. hehehe --


You wanna see what happens in a bag of nips?
What goes on before they touch my lips?
They make a rainbow…(chocolate Nips)
A choco rainbow…(chocolate Nips)
And then they color all the flowers and they paint the trees
They’re sweet and delicious, look at all those bees
When I want fun, I get a bag of nips
And make a rainbow!! Nips! Nips!

No comments:

Post a Comment