Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Conveyancer Issue #1

I received a call yesterday from our conveyancer. She said that our finance approval was due last Friday.

Since I know that we already have the unconditional approval, told her that it's alright cause my broker has already taken care of it. And also because, I thought she said it was due this Friday.

When we spoke again to confirm that all is fine, I asked her again when it was due actually. And she said LAST Friday. Oh boy was she lucky! Lucky because I was at my desk in the office and I couldn't drill her on why she is just calling me now when the due was last Friday. Lucky because our loan has already been approved. I could have been fined for that if it was not! And if I was fined for that or if there had been any issue (and I say ANY issue) she will get a mouthful from me.

This is conveyancer issue #1 and I am keeping count! HMP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment